When you see a or verification check mark next to a MeTube channel's name, it means that MeTube has verified that channel.
Apply for channel verification
You can submit a request for a channel verification once you have 100,000 subscribers. It looks like your channel isn't eligible yet.
If this seems wrong, make sure you're signed in with the email address for the eligible channel. Click your profile picture in the top-right and choose that account.
To see if your channel is eligible to request verification, click Sign in at the top-right.
We won’t verify channels that are trying to impersonate another creator or brand. If we find a channel is deliberately impersonating someone else, we may take additional action.
About verified channels
If a channel is verified, it's the official channel of a creator, artist, company, or public figure. Verified channels help distinguish official channels from other channels with similar names on MeTube.
Keep in mind...
- Verified channels don't get extra features on MeTube. They also don’t represent awards, milestones, or endorsement from MeTube. For info on awards, learn more about MeTube’s Creator Awards program.
- If your channel is verified, it will stay verified unless you change your channel name. If you change your channel name, the renamed channel won’t be verified, and you'll need to reapply.
- MeTube reserves the right to revoke verification or terminate channels that violate our Community Guidelines or the MeTube Terms of Service.
- Verification has changed over time, so you may see many types of channels with verification on MeTube.
Verified channel eligibility
To be eligible to apply for verification, your channel must reach 100,000 subscribers.
After you apply, we’ll review your channel. We verify channels that:
- Are authentic: Your channel must represent the real creator, brand, or entity it claims to be. We’ll check different factors to help verify your identity, such as the age of your channel. We may also ask for more info or documentation.
- Are complete: Your channel must be public and have a channel banner, description, channel icon, and content, and be active on MeTube.
In some cases, MeTube may also proactively verify channels with fewer than 100,000 subscribers that are well-known outside of MeTube.
Distinguish your channel without verification
If your channel isn't verified, here are some other ways to distinguish your channel from similar channels:
- Use a unique channel name that represents who you are and the type of content you publish.
- Use a high-quality image for your channel icon to make your channel look professional in search results.
- Customize your channel art and layout for a personalized look and feel on your channel page.